Law Firm Management Consulting Services
Law Firm Consulting Is The Key To Facing Operational Hurdles
The legal marketplace is a competitive, challenging space for small and large firms alike. Having an edge is critical, and maintaining that edge is even more essential to successfully build a thriving firm. With so many balls in the air, our law firm consultants can guide you in the direction that best helps your law firm evolve.
We utilize a holistic approach that blends the aspects of law firm management to ensure your firm is aligned with the most effective and efficient processes, strategies, and organization as possible. We’re not like other consultants who assign an accounts manager to your firm and we do not provide general advice. Our consultancy is designed around the specific issues of your firm. We’re invested in the success of our clients. We combine individualized action plans, personalized service, ongoing and prompt responses, and an all-around attentive relationship with our clients, you’ll be in the right hands to get your law firm moving forward.
We’ve consulted with or conducted strategic planning retreats for more than 250 small-to-mid-sized firms nationwide. Contact us today if you’re ready to take the next step and build a growing law practice for years to come.
Law Firm Consulting Services Offered
- On-Site Assessments
- Strategy and Organization
- Law Firm Analytics and Key Performance Indicator Metrics/Analysis
- Operations Management
- Including Office Procedures and Protocols
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Including Expense/Gross Revenue Ratio
- Key Performance Indicator Metrics and Analysis
- Metric Measurement and Analysis
- Vision/Infrastructure Analysis
- Strategic Planning Retreat Planning and Facilitation
- Budget Planning and Profitability
- Partner Compensation
- Staffing Issues including Utilization
- Key Person Coaching/Leadership Development
- Case Management Structure and Workflow Optimization
- Intake Structure and Workflow Optimization
- Attorney/Departmental Efficiency Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Change Management
- Organizational Change
- Business Process Management
- Law Firm Transformation and Growth Strategies
- Assistance in Practice Management Implementation and Structure
- Partnership Agreements and Compensation Structure
- Legal Departmental Workflow including Intake
- Case Management
- Human Resources
- Medical Record Structure
- Client Services
- Direct Hire Legal Personnel Recruiting
- Including Lateral Hire Recruitment and Evaluation
- Dashboard Development and Reporting
Law Firm Management: The Essentials Good law firm management requires the knowledge of needed organizational and practice management skills. It also requires personnel to have the leadership capabilities to apply those skills to obtain, guide, and motivate good...
Stages of growth are important for every business, including law firms. Identifying and understanding law firm growth stages are crucial to your current and future success. It helps you better interpret the success of your current objectives, determine future...
Beth Slate (00:07) Today is our inaugural YouTube first interview ever of our one of our favorite vendors that we like to use with our clients. And that is CEO, Andrew Nasrintay with Mean Pug. So welcome with us today. Andrew Nasrintay (00:39) Hi there. Thanks. Beth...